1. Why do banks charge you a “non-sufficient funds fee” on money they already know you don’t have?
2. Why do you press harder on a remote control when you know the battery is dead?
3. Since light travels faster than sound, isn’t that why some people appear bright until you hear them speak?
4. If it’s zero degrees outside today and it’s supposed to be twice as cold tomorrow, how cold is it going to be?
5. Isn’t Disney World a people trap operated by a mouse?
6. Why are they called buildings, when they’re already finished? Shouldn’t they be called builts?
7. Why is the alphabet in that order?
8. If the universe is everything, and scientists say that the universe is expanding, what is it expanding into?
9. If you got into a taxi and the driver started driving backward, would the taxi driver end up owing you money?(I’ve tried it, it doesn’t work)
10. Why is a carrot more orange than an orange?
11. Why are there 5 syllables in the word “monosyllabic”?
12. Why do scientists call it research when looking for something new?
13..If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?
14. When I erase a word with a pencil, where does it go?
15. Why is it, when a door is open it’s ajar, but when a jar is open, it’s not a door?
16. Why do we put suits in a garment bag and put garments in a suitcase?
17. Why do they call it the Department of Interior when they are in charge of everything outdoors?
18. Why doesn’t glue stick to the inside of the bottle?
19. Do Roman paramedics refer to IV’s as “4’s”?
20. Why doesn’t Tarzan have a beard?
21. Should you trust a stockbroker who’s married to a travel agent?
22. Is boneless chicken considered to be an invertebrate?
23. Do married people live longer than single people or does it just SEEM longer?
24. Tell a man that there are 400 billion stars and he’ll believe you. Tell him a bench has wet paint and he has to touch it.
25. How come Superman could stop bullets with his chest, but always ducked when someone threw a gun at him?
26. Why is lemon juice mostly artificial ingredients but dishwashing liquid contains real lemons?
27. Why buy a product that it takes 2000 flushes to get rid of?
28. Why are they called apartments, when they’re all stuck together?
29. Isn’t the best way to save face to keep the lower part shut?
30. Sooner or later, doesn’t EVERYONE stop smoking?